About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
An art student ~ New in modeling job(esp. Gundam kit) ~ Do freelance job like: ~advertising design (banner, bunting, poster, and many more....), ~prop, ~painting, ~drawing, ~print making (..exp:t-shirt print), and many more..... ~Model(site model, building model...) ~Kits repaint(still new in this feild) Can add my Yahoo Messenger, arcest_design or email me at arcest_design@yahoo.com

About This Blog

G.U.N.D.A.M.
(Hobby Blog)

this blog created in september 2008
with purpose to share with others about my
hobby.
this hobby is more to GUNDAM model kit modeling activities
and toys commissioning work.
beside showing my work in this blog,
i also hope can gain something and make friends with
all modeler and you guys out there.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP